TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using, modifying, storing, or exchanging any part of this software and data (CODE), you agree to enter into this binding legal contract:
AS A MAN
- I am a human adult of sound mind and good intent.
- The CODE is spelled ideas. Like one's thoughts, it can be shared with, but not owned by another man.
- I harm the author of the CODE by exploiting or profiting from the CODE without justly compensating the author.
- I will only use the CODE to do what is honourable and just, to eradicate misery and suffering.
AS A LEGAL ENTITY
- The author of the CODE is its sole owner. Before I reuse or modify the CODE I must gain permission from its owner.
- Permission must be gained from the owner regarding the way the CODE is attributed, commercially exploited, and derived from.
- I am prepared for my data and service to be lost, as I use the CODE at my own risk.
- The CODE falls only under extranational Natural, or Common Law. I may only judge the CODE if I have written equally elite software.
- Accompanying library backup archives will only be accessed for reports and studies.
- I do not act as a member of the public, nor as an agent or citizen of any organization.
AS AN ETERNAL SOUL
In order to use, store or legally address objects, property or persons connected with the CODE you must proclaim alignment with these holy religious beliefs:
- Rights take precedence over wrongs.
- Ideas can be shared but not transferred.
- Co-operation takes precedence over competition.
- Every one has freedom of thought.
- Quality of life takes precedence over quantity of life.
- Achievement should be rewarded, and harm should be punished.
- National citizenship is optional, and the internet is extranational.
For enquiries regarding other licencing models, get in contact.