TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- You are licenced to occupy the sections of virtual land that you rent on this website.
- You may not share your account details with other parties. You are responsible for all liabilities related to your account.
- You may not reverse engineer or otherwise tamper with the CODE in order to defraud or disable others, or to disrupt the normal functioning of the website.
- If you discover any bugs or errors, you will report them and refrain from triggering them.
- It is forbidden to deploy the CODE on Amazon, Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Oracle or Cloudflare hosting providers.
- During intercourse with other players, you will not engage in organised bullying campaigns, such as "politically correct" rants. Degenerate behaviour is banned.
By accessing, using, modifying, storing, or exchanging any part of this software and data (CODE), you agree to enter into this binding legal contract:
AS A MAN
- I am a human adult of sound mind and good intent.
- The CODE is spelled ideas. As with all thoughts, it can be shared with, but not owned by, another entity.
- Exploits and profits from the CODE will result in the author of the CODE being justly recompensed.
- I will only use the CODE to do what is honourable and just, to eradicate misery and suffering.
AS A LEGAL ENTITY
- The author of the CODE is its sole owner. Before I reuse or modify the CODE I must gain permission from its owner.
- Permission must be gained from the owner regarding the way the CODE is attributed, commercially exploited, and derived from.
- I am prepared for my data and service to be lost, as I use the CODE at my own risk.
- The CODE falls only under extranational Natural, or Common Law. I may only judge the CODE if I have written equally elite software.
- Accompanying library backup archives will only be accessed for reports and studies.
- I do not act as a member of the public, nor as an agent or citizen of any organization.
AS AN ETERNAL SOUL
In order to use, store or legally address objects, property or persons connected with the CODE you must proclaim alignment with these holy religious beliefs:
- Rights take precedence over wrongs.
- Ideas can be shared but not transferred.
- Co-operation takes precedence over competition.
- Everyone has the right to freedom of thought.
- Quality of life takes precedence over quantity of life.
- Achievement should be rewarded, and harm should be punished.
- Citizenship is optional, and the internet is extranational.
For enquiries regarding other licencing models, get in contact.