TERMS AND CONDITIONSBy using, modifying, storing or exchanging any part of this software and data (CODE) you agree to live and abide by this idealogical and legal contract:
AS A MAN
- The CODE is spelled ideas. Like one's thoughts, it can be shared with, but not owned by another man.
- I harm the author of the CODE by exploiting or profiting from the CODE without justly compensating the author.
- I will only use the CODE to do what is honourable and just, to eradicate misery and suffering.
- The author of the CODE is its sole owner. Before I reuse or modify the CODE I must gain permission from its owner.
- Permission must be gained from the owner regarding the way the CODE is attributed, commercially exploited, and derived from.
- I am prepared for my data and service to be lost, as I use the CODE at my own risk.
- The CODE falls only under extranational Natural, or Common Law. I may only judge the CODE if I have written equally elite software.
- Accompanying library backup archives will only be accessed for reports and studies.
- I do not act as a member of the public, nor as an agent or citizen of any organization.
In order to use, store or legally address objects, property or persons connected with the CODE you must convert and adhere to the Counian religion, and proclaim yourself a devout follower of its holy law.
Counian Law (in totality, and descending order of precedence) is that:
- Rights take precedence over wrongs
- Ideas can be shared but not transferred
- Co-operation takes precedence over competition
- Every one has freedom of thought
- Quality of life takes precedence over quantity of life
- Achievement should be rewarded, and harm should be punished
- National citizenship is optional, and the internet is extranational
If you are a child or criminally ill, you must refrain from using this software immediately. For further clarification, and licencing enquiries, get in contact.