TERMS AND CONDITIONSBy using, modifying, storing or exchanging any part of this software and data (CODE) you agree to live and abide by this idealogical and legal contract:
AS A MAN
- The CODE is spelled ideas. Like one's thoughts, it can be shared with, but not owned by another man.
- I harm the author of the CODE by exploiting or profiting from the CODE without justly compensating the author.
- I will only use the code to do what is good, honourable, loving and just, and to thwart those who inflict misery and suffering.
- The author of the CODE is its sole owner. Being primarily electromagnetic in nature, the CODE falls only under Natural, or Common Law.
- Before I reuse or modify the CODE I must gain permission from its owner.
- I am prepared for my data or service to be lost, as I use the CODE at my own risk.
- I may only judge the CODE if I have written equally elite software.
- Permission must be gained from the owner regarding the way the CODE is attributed, commercially exploited, and derived from.
- Accompanying library backup archives will only be accessed for reports and studies.
- This living contract shall be referenced in all forms and derivations of the CODE.
You fully accept these conditions by referencing or possessing CODE contained on this website.
By order, >Δ< Emperor of Counia
For further clarification, and licencing enquiries, get in contact.